July 22, 2010

A Picture for You.

Recently, an ex-boyfriend revealed that he had discovered my blog and peruses it on occasion. He was quick to comment that I have not posted many pictures of Andrei and myself. Perhaps he is just interested in confirming that his new girlfriend is skinnier and hotter than me, and that he is in better shape than Andrei (all of the above likely true...). Nonetheless, he said, if the purpose of your blog is to keep in touch with folks from home, then perhaps some pictures of you guys would better help serve that function. Someone else reminded me that pictures of ourselves can add a nice personal element to my blogging "voice" (aka interrupt my habit of presenting banal musings on topics of complete irrelevance to most readers). In the interest of pleasing all concerned parties, I share the following pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment